In support of PJ’s
Couple has support in Seaton.
I felt that I had to write in support of Pat and Julie Nield who own and run PJ’s Social Club in Seaton.
When Seaton Town Social Club were on the premises the music was on until midnight every Saturday and there was also live music on Sunday afternoons. All the windows and skylights would be open and there were no complaints then.
Pat and Julie have increased the sound insulation and the windows are kept closed. They have done everything that they possibly can to keep the noise level down so as not to disturb their neighbours.
PJ’s is a very friendly and welcoming place to all and I would like to say to the Neild family ‘you are not alone and you have a lot of support’
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 3 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 4 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 7 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 8 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 9 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon