Irish folk legends The Fureys and Davey Arthur come to Axminster
IRISH folk legends The Fureys and Davey Arthur will perform at Axminster’s annual Beer, Music and Cider festival.
They are among several bands lined-up for the Chamber of Commerce organised all-day event on Saturday, July 3.
The day, which promises something for all the family, opens its gates at The Show Ground, Trafalgar Way, at 11am – and events will run from 12noon to 2am.
The day will also feature music from Steve Waters, Jess Upton, The Relics, The Good Old Boys and Raven. The Fureys and Arthur Davey will perform from 3.30pm to 5.30pm, and a timetable of events and further details can be found at www.axminsterbeerfestival.org
The festival, in aid of Axminster Tourist Information Centre, will also have a barbeque and full bar available. It is been sponsored by O’Hanlon’s brewery, The Old Inn, Kilmington, and Complete Meats.
You may also want to watch:
All day tickets (needed to see Fureys and Arthur Davey) are �15 for adults and �8 for children. Evening tickets are �7 for adults, �4 for children. Tickets can be bought from the TIC, Morgan York, or online.
- 1 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 2 School recognised for appliance of science
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs
- 5 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 6 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 7 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 8 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 9 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 10 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma