Irish folk legends The Fureys and Davey Arthur come to Axminster
IRISH folk legends The Fureys and Davey Arthur will perform at Axminster’s annual Beer, Music and Cider festival.
They are among several bands lined-up for the Chamber of Commerce organised all-day event on Saturday, July 3.
The day, which promises something for all the family, opens its gates at The Show Ground, Trafalgar Way, at 11am – and events will run from 12noon to 2am.
The day will also feature music from Steve Waters, Jess Upton, The Relics, The Good Old Boys and Raven. The Fureys and Arthur Davey will perform from 3.30pm to 5.30pm, and a timetable of events and further details can be found at www.axminsterbeerfestival.org
The festival, in aid of Axminster Tourist Information Centre, will also have a barbeque and full bar available. It is been sponsored by O’Hanlon’s brewery, The Old Inn, Kilmington, and Complete Meats.
You may also want to watch:
All day tickets (needed to see Fureys and Arthur Davey) are �15 for adults and �8 for children. Evening tickets are �7 for adults, �4 for children. Tickets can be bought from the TIC, Morgan York, or online.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton