Irish folk legends The Fureys and Davey Arthur come to Axminster
IRISH folk legends The Fureys and Davey Arthur will perform at Axminster’s annual Beer, Music and Cider festival.
They are among several bands lined-up for the Chamber of Commerce organised all-day event on Saturday, July 3.
The day, which promises something for all the family, opens its gates at The Show Ground, Trafalgar Way, at 11am – and events will run from 12noon to 2am.
The day will also feature music from Steve Waters, Jess Upton, The Relics, The Good Old Boys and Raven. The Fureys and Arthur Davey will perform from 3.30pm to 5.30pm, and a timetable of events and further details can be found at www.axminsterbeerfestival.org
The festival, in aid of Axminster Tourist Information Centre, will also have a barbeque and full bar available. It is been sponsored by O’Hanlon’s brewery, The Old Inn, Kilmington, and Complete Meats.
You may also want to watch:
All day tickets (needed to see Fureys and Arthur Davey) are �15 for adults and �8 for children. Evening tickets are �7 for adults, �4 for children. Tickets can be bought from the TIC, Morgan York, or online.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 4 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 5 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 6 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 7 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 8 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 9 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 10 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death