Is Amba Britain’s next top model?
Charmouth student bids for stardom in television series.
A CHARMOUTH student is in the running to be Britain’s Next Top Model in the new television series.
Amba Hudson-Skye, 20, is among the final 25 contestants - hand picked by new host supermodel Elle Macpherson.
She will battle it out with the other contestants to impress a judging panel, which includes top designer Julien MacDonald.
Amba trained as a dancer when she was younger, but turned to modelling after a knee injury ruined her chances of ever being a professional dancer.
You may also want to watch:
Only 14 will make through to the Britain’s Next Top Model house, in a bid to sealing a contract with leading agency Models 1.
The show starts on Living on Monday, July 5, at 9pm.
- 1 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 2 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 3 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 7 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 8 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 9 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 10 Local Football Results