Is Amba Britain’s next top model?
Charmouth student bids for stardom in television series.
A CHARMOUTH student is in the running to be Britain’s Next Top Model in the new television series.
Amba Hudson-Skye, 20, is among the final 25 contestants - hand picked by new host supermodel Elle Macpherson.
She will battle it out with the other contestants to impress a judging panel, which includes top designer Julien MacDonald.
Amba trained as a dancer when she was younger, but turned to modelling after a knee injury ruined her chances of ever being a professional dancer.
You may also want to watch:
Only 14 will make through to the Britain’s Next Top Model house, in a bid to sealing a contract with leading agency Models 1.
The show starts on Living on Monday, July 5, at 9pm.
- 1 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 2 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 School recognised for appliance of science
- 5 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 6 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 7 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 8 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary