Is Amba Britain’s next top model?
Charmouth student bids for stardom in television series.
A CHARMOUTH student is in the running to be Britain’s Next Top Model in the new television series.
Amba Hudson-Skye, 20, is among the final 25 contestants - hand picked by new host supermodel Elle Macpherson.
She will battle it out with the other contestants to impress a judging panel, which includes top designer Julien MacDonald.
Amba trained as a dancer when she was younger, but turned to modelling after a knee injury ruined her chances of ever being a professional dancer.
You may also want to watch:
Only 14 will make through to the Britain’s Next Top Model house, in a bid to sealing a contract with leading agency Models 1.
The show starts on Living on Monday, July 5, at 9pm.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 6 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 7 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 8 William conquers 200 books
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis