Is it you? Unclaimed Lotto prize ticket was bought in East Devon
National Lottery appeals for winner to come forward.
National Lottery players are being urged to check and double-check their tickets.
“We’re desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings – this amazing prize could really make a huge difference to somebody’s life,” said a National Lottery spokesperson.
“We’re urging everyone to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding.
“Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa – someone out there could literally be sitting on a fortune! We have the champagne on ice and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their win.”
You may also want to watch:
The winning ticket, bought in the East Devon area, matched five numbers and the bonus ball in the Lotto draw on Wednesday, September 8. The winning Lotto numbers on that date were 8, 10, 26, 34, 48, 49 and the bonus ball was 6.
The lucky ticket-holder has until 5.30pm on Monday, March 7, 2011, to make their claim.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 3 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 4 Have your say on future development of village
- 5 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 6 Mark thanks Scouts for helping in the battle to beat polio
- 7 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 8 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to good causes – adding to the �24 billion already raised through sales of lottery tickets since The National Lottery launched in November 1994.