It is disgusting, but have you...?
I agree, regarding the driver in your front page story, urinating in public is disgusting. However, have you considered a possible prostate problem?
I agree, regarding the driver in your front page story, urinating in public is disgusting.
However, have you considered a possible prostate problem?
This may well have prevented him from waiting until he could follow common HGV driver practice of urinating into a fizzy drink bottle and throwing it out of the window of his vehicle whilst on the move.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 2 UK’s fastest hillclimb drivers heading to Honiton
- 3 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 4 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 5 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 6 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 7 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder
- 8 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 9 The mystery of the meaning behind Honiton's town seal
- 10 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis