It is disgusting, but have you...?
I agree, regarding the driver in your front page story, urinating in public is disgusting. However, have you considered a possible prostate problem?
I agree, regarding the driver in your front page story, urinating in public is disgusting.
However, have you considered a possible prostate problem?
This may well have prevented him from waiting until he could follow common HGV driver practice of urinating into a fizzy drink bottle and throwing it out of the window of his vehicle whilst on the move.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Millwey Rise 2 Pinhoe 0
- 2 Talks to find future for historic farmhouse ravaged by fire
- 3 Fundraising heroine Diana is sitting pretty at 98
- 4 Jack's back with a fresh emphasis on community
- 5 Property of the Week: The Grove, Colyton
- 6 Flitch Success for the Armstrong family
- 7 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers
- 8 Tourist attraction scoops prestigious award for 'tramathon' live event
- 9 Independent family store embraces future with retailing first
- 10 Author's school visit takes the biscuit