It is disgusting, but have you...?
I agree, regarding the driver in your front page story, urinating in public is disgusting. However, have you considered a possible prostate problem?
I agree, regarding the driver in your front page story, urinating in public is disgusting.
However, have you considered a possible prostate problem?
This may well have prevented him from waiting until he could follow common HGV driver practice of urinating into a fizzy drink bottle and throwing it out of the window of his vehicle whilst on the move.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 7 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax