It is disgusting, but have you...?
I agree, regarding the driver in your front page story, urinating in public is disgusting. However, have you considered a possible prostate problem?
I agree, regarding the driver in your front page story, urinating in public is disgusting.
However, have you considered a possible prostate problem?
This may well have prevented him from waiting until he could follow common HGV driver practice of urinating into a fizzy drink bottle and throwing it out of the window of his vehicle whilst on the move.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 3 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 4 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter
- 5 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 6 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 7 Councils across Devon to provide training to boost business
- 8 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 9 Plenty of evidence why Devon won't give up the ghost
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon