WITH reference to the new parking system at Co-op in Seaton and the use of a private firm to issue parking fines:
WITH reference to the new parking system at Co-op in Seaton and the use of a private firm to issue parking fines: This is pathetic.
Isn't it illegal now for these people to operate and what on earth is Co-op, supposedly a community store, playing at?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton