WITH reference to the new parking system at Co-op in Seaton and the use of a private firm to issue parking fines:
WITH reference to the new parking system at Co-op in Seaton and the use of a private firm to issue parking fines: This is pathetic.
Isn't it illegal now for these people to operate and what on earth is Co-op, supposedly a community store, playing at?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 2 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 3 Honiton Stingrays looking for new swimmers
- 4 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 5 Families' feedback is great after kids tuck in to food initiative
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 8 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs
- 9 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 10 School recognised for appliance of science