WITH reference to the new parking system at Co-op in Seaton and the use of a private firm to issue parking fines:
WITH reference to the new parking system at Co-op in Seaton and the use of a private firm to issue parking fines: This is pathetic.
Isn't it illegal now for these people to operate and what on earth is Co-op, supposedly a community store, playing at?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 4 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 5 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 6 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 7 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 8 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 9 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 10 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death