James Semple was simply pro-Seaton
Former chairman of development trust worked selflessly for the good of the town.
I would like to express my regret that James Semple has resigned as chairman of Seaton Development Trust.
I have never met him but, from conversations with other people in Seaton who did, I believe he was a man who worked selflessly for the future of Seaton.
He was near enough accused of being ‘anti-Tesco‘, but I think he was more ‘pro Seaton‘.
Some at EDDC should be ashamed of themselves for tarring him with this brush just because he opposed some of their views. As far as I remember, that is what we call democracy.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon