Jamie supports TRIP in memory of his great gran
Money given in memory of Annie Tipper presented to Honiton charity by school boy.
Honiton Primary School pupil Jamie Dyer has presented a cheque for �170 to TRIP Community Transport Association.
The cash was collected in lieu of flower’s at Jamie’s great grandmother’s funeral.
The late Annie Tipper was a TRIP user, but not as often as young Jamie.
He is wheelchair-bound and is taken to school every day by the New Street-based charity.
You may also want to watch:
“He wanted to present the cheque himself,” said TRIP’s manager, Neil Hurlock.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax