Jamie supports TRIP in memory of his great gran
Money given in memory of Annie Tipper presented to Honiton charity by school boy.
Honiton Primary School pupil Jamie Dyer has presented a cheque for �170 to TRIP Community Transport Association.
The cash was collected in lieu of flower’s at Jamie’s great grandmother’s funeral.
The late Annie Tipper was a TRIP user, but not as often as young Jamie.
He is wheelchair-bound and is taken to school every day by the New Street-based charity.
You may also want to watch:
“He wanted to present the cheque himself,” said TRIP’s manager, Neil Hurlock.
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 6 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 7 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 8 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 9 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 10 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event