Jane Eyre screening cancelled
“One-off” licensing issue to blame.
Due to licensing issues a screening of Jane Eyre by Honiton Community Cinema has been cancelled.
The screening was scheduled to take place on January 20.
A spokeswoman for the community cinema said: “The cinema committee would like to apologise for any inconvenience and thank everyone who has supported the venture and made it such a success.”
The “one-off” issue has been resolved for the future and the community cinema will be looking ahead to its next screening of Midnight in Paris, on January 17, in the Mackarness Hall, at 7pm.
For refunds return your ticket to the place of purchase or call Marianne Harman on 01404 41585.
- 1 Man from Seaton dies after crash on Friday
- 2 The East Devon town being labelled a success despite the lack of a town centre
- 3 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Jack's legacy helps fund vital brain tumour research
- 6 'Variant is a stark reminder pandemic isn't over'
- 7 Karate club members push their limits for charity
- 8 Where to see Santa's sleigh in Honiton
- 9 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 10 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route