Join the league of friends
Honiton Hospital League of Friends invites you to come and join them for a Christmas celebration.
Honiton Hospital League of Friends is appealing for more volunteers to join its dedicated team that provides a helping hand for patients and visitors alike.
The group’s shop, located in the hospital reception, has undergone a festive face-lift and now stocks a selection of treats, toiletries and gifts.
Volunteers even provide a free gift wrapping service.
The shop also goes mobile alongside a small library of books for patients looking for an exciting bedtime read.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in volunteering is urged to call the league of friends chairman Heather Penwarden on 01404 45360.
Alternatively, leave your details at the shop.
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 6 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding
Join the volunteers at the group’s Christmas fair on Saturday, December 15, from 2.15pm, at Honiton Community Hospital, for tea and mince pies.
Visitors can sing carols with Honiton Town Band.
Father Christmas will also be stopping by to enjoy a mince pie or two.