Join the mayor for Movember
Honiton mayor Councillor David Foster is seeking volunteers to join his team for the charity challenge.
To celebrate the start of Movember the mayor of Honiton is inviting residents in the town to join him in growing a moustache.
Councillor David Foster has already recruited some willing volunteers to join his team, including the town crier Dave Retter and staff at the Turk’s Head Lodge, for the event which starts on Thursday (November 1).
Even the Mayor’s Bear will be growing some facial hair for the occasion.
Movember runs throughout November to raise awareness of prostate and testicular cancer.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in joining the team is urged to email email@example.com
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 6 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 9 The US Open: part two
- 10 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts