Joint venture between two councils?
More cost effective?
With all the arguments and discussions regarding the proposed Honiton Community Centre, what about a joint venture with East Devon District Council?
It intimated earlier on this year that it might move to Honiton and, as it owns the site for the proposed community centre, why not build its offices there as well?
It must be more cost effective. That is if the site is big enough.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 6 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding