Joint venture between two councils?
More cost effective?
With all the arguments and discussions regarding the proposed Honiton Community Centre, what about a joint venture with East Devon District Council?
It intimated earlier on this year that it might move to Honiton and, as it owns the site for the proposed community centre, why not build its offices there as well?
It must be more cost effective. That is if the site is big enough.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 4 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 5 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 Local Football Results
- 8 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 9 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 10 How Devon are you? Take our quiz