k Infrastructure is vital to plan
Copy of letter sent to East Devon District Council.
“Several weeks ago I made some notes about the proposed housing development at Cloakham Lawns, Axminster.
Since then I have read with interest the various articles and letters in the press.
So now my letter comes to underline what I am hearing from all directions.
The need of a road to relieve the congestion already in the town centre.
You may also want to watch:
Another 400 cars will create unbelievable congestion.
Where will the residents times 400 go for medical and dental care?
- 1 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 2 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis
- 3 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 4 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder
- 5 Creative thinking will connect artists across East Devon
- 6 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 7 County council leader re-elected as voice for South West
- 8 UPDATE: Man dies after 'serious accident' on A30
- 9 Hundreds of sites are earmarked for new development
- 10 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
Where will the children of 400 homes go to school ?
Where will people from 400 homes do their shopping ?
There is no denying that additional homes are needed but WHERE is the planning and infrastructure for them?”
Mrs M G Cochrane MBE