k Infrastructure is vital to plan
Copy of letter sent to East Devon District Council.
“Several weeks ago I made some notes about the proposed housing development at Cloakham Lawns, Axminster.
Since then I have read with interest the various articles and letters in the press.
So now my letter comes to underline what I am hearing from all directions.
The need of a road to relieve the congestion already in the town centre.
Another 400 cars will create unbelievable congestion.
Where will the residents times 400 go for medical and dental care?
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Seaton's 'Hub Elves' replace loneliness with Christmas cheer
- 3 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 4 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 5 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 6 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 7 Green team monitor water quality levels after pollution fears
- 8 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 9 7 cosiest pubs in East Devon
- 10 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
Where will the children of 400 homes go to school ?
Where will people from 400 homes do their shopping ?
There is no denying that additional homes are needed but WHERE is the planning and infrastructure for them?”
Mrs M G Cochrane MBE