k Infrastructure is vital to plan
Copy of letter sent to East Devon District Council.
“Several weeks ago I made some notes about the proposed housing development at Cloakham Lawns, Axminster.
Since then I have read with interest the various articles and letters in the press.
So now my letter comes to underline what I am hearing from all directions.
The need of a road to relieve the congestion already in the town centre.
You may also want to watch:
Another 400 cars will create unbelievable congestion.
Where will the residents times 400 go for medical and dental care?
- 1 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 2 School recognised for appliance of science
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs
- 6 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 7 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 8 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 9 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 10 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
Where will the children of 400 homes go to school ?
Where will people from 400 homes do their shopping ?
There is no denying that additional homes are needed but WHERE is the planning and infrastructure for them?”
Mrs M G Cochrane MBE