Katy joins Herald team
Additional reporter to help editor develop the product.
THE Midweek Herald is pleased to welcome reporter Katy Griffin.
Katy, 23, has been appointed as an addition to the existing team.
West Country born and bred, Katy studied journalism at the University of Chester before embarking on the National Council for the Training of Journalists’ course at Cornwall College, in Camborne.
She has moved to East Devon from Bristol, where her family lives, after previously working on The Highland News, in Inverness, Scotland.
You may also want to watch:
Katy has a passion for films and enjoys going to the cinema.
She will be providing back-up for editor Belinda Bennett in the Honiton patch and undertaking general reporting from across East Devon.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 3 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 4 Have your say on future development of village
- 5 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 6 Mark thanks Scouts for helping in the battle to beat polio
- 7 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 8 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 9 New team on frontline for mental health care and support
- 10 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
Her appointment means Belinda can spend more time developing story ideas for the Midweek Herald, organising campaigns and improving the overall quality of the product.