Katy joins Herald team
Additional reporter to help editor develop the product.
THE Midweek Herald is pleased to welcome reporter Katy Griffin.
Katy, 23, has been appointed as an addition to the existing team.
West Country born and bred, Katy studied journalism at the University of Chester before embarking on the National Council for the Training of Journalists’ course at Cornwall College, in Camborne.
She has moved to East Devon from Bristol, where her family lives, after previously working on The Highland News, in Inverness, Scotland.
You may also want to watch:
Katy has a passion for films and enjoys going to the cinema.
She will be providing back-up for editor Belinda Bennett in the Honiton patch and undertaking general reporting from across East Devon.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 4 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers
- 5 Cafe boss bounces back after adapting to impact of virus
- 6 Honiton u3a group tackles international art theft
- 7 Community group invites people to volunteers fayre
- 8 Flying start for the Axminster Tigers
- 9 Benefit cheat 'too disabled to move' filmed shopping in Axminster
- 10 Lottery millionaire helps support big beach clean-up
Her appointment means Belinda can spend more time developing story ideas for the Midweek Herald, organising campaigns and improving the overall quality of the product.