Katy joins Herald team
Additional reporter to help editor develop the product.
THE Midweek Herald is pleased to welcome reporter Katy Griffin.
Katy, 23, has been appointed as an addition to the existing team.
West Country born and bred, Katy studied journalism at the University of Chester before embarking on the National Council for the Training of Journalists’ course at Cornwall College, in Camborne.
She has moved to East Devon from Bristol, where her family lives, after previously working on The Highland News, in Inverness, Scotland.
Katy has a passion for films and enjoys going to the cinema.
She will be providing back-up for editor Belinda Bennett in the Honiton patch and undertaking general reporting from across East Devon.
- 1 Farmers' naked calendar is a smash hit for charity
- 2 Candidates lining up to replace Neil Parish in Tiverton and Honiton
- 3 Hobby cannabis grower from Axminster busted after he 'got greedy'
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 Biggest game in history looms for Beer Albion
- 6 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 7 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
- 8 Honiton camera club hold snap meeting
- 9 The Queen;s Jubilee celebrations in Ottery and Phyllis Baxter
- 10 Axminster Queens Jubilee events
Her appointment means Belinda can spend more time developing story ideas for the Midweek Herald, organising campaigns and improving the overall quality of the product.