Katy joins Herald team
Additional reporter to help editor develop the product.
THE Midweek Herald is pleased to welcome reporter Katy Griffin.
Katy, 23, has been appointed as an addition to the existing team.
West Country born and bred, Katy studied journalism at the University of Chester before embarking on the National Council for the Training of Journalists’ course at Cornwall College, in Camborne.
She has moved to East Devon from Bristol, where her family lives, after previously working on The Highland News, in Inverness, Scotland.
You may also want to watch:
Katy has a passion for films and enjoys going to the cinema.
She will be providing back-up for editor Belinda Bennett in the Honiton patch and undertaking general reporting from across East Devon.
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 5 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 10 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
Her appointment means Belinda can spend more time developing story ideas for the Midweek Herald, organising campaigns and improving the overall quality of the product.