Keep your eyes peeled
Competition to be launched on Saturday to spot any unusuaul items that will be popping up in shop windows in Honiton.
Keep your eyes peeled for any unusual items that may be popping up in shop windows in Honiton.
The window display competition was launched at the weekend and runs until Saturday (July 6) to coincide with the community festival at Allhallows Field.
To take part pick up a community festival leaflet at Honiton Information Centre, the library, or Honiton Toy Shop and try to spot the items that are not normally in the windows.
The list of participating shops is on the back of the flyer, which once completed can be brought along to the festival on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
There will be prizes for those eagle-eyed observers who take part in the competition.
An extra prize will be awarded to anyone who spots the unusual item in Wendy’s Cookshop.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
The community festival takes place from 1pm until 4pm and is free to attend.
Attractions and activities include a bouncy castle, face painting, live music, children’s entertainment, circus skills and finger printing.