Killerton's Christmas Lights
- Credit: Richard Haughton Sony Music
A brand new after-dark illuminated trail will be bringing festive sparkle to the garden at the National Trust's Killerton from Friday, November 26 to Sunday, January 2, 2022.
A magical trail, featuring a spectacular lighting set to a soundtrack of favourite seasonal tunes, will transform the estate's landscaped grounds and gardens.
Visitors will be surrounded by over a million twinkling lights, colourful trees and amazing illuminated installations.
They can get into the festive feeling watching the flickering flames in the fire garden, gaze at the specially chosen illuminations and glimpse Father Christmas along the way.
Independent street food vendors will serve up a selection of tasty treats including festive hot drinks like a spiced winter warmer or hot chocolate.
Tim Harris, Visitor Operations and Experience Manager at Killerton said: “We’re really excited about bringing the new trail this Christmas. We’re hoping that our visitors will have a great time and enjoy getting festive with the sparkling displays lighting up this much-loved local estate.’
Tickets are on sale now at http://ChristmasatKillerton.co.uk
- 1 Man from Seaton dies after crash on Friday
- 2 The East Devon town being labelled a success despite the lack of a town centre
- 3 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 4 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 5 Jack's legacy helps fund vital brain tumour research
- 6 'Variant is a stark reminder pandemic isn't over'
- 7 No choice but to charge entry for public toilets
- 8 Rising cost to council of boosting salaries to match market rate
- 9 Property of the Week: Dolphin Street, Colyton
- 10 Devon charity offering fuel poverty advice and support this winter