Kilmington author releases book to help find work
A KILMINGTON woman has written a book to help people find work during the recession.
Freelance journalist and author Sasa Jankovic has released her book Applying for a Job – The Essential Guide.
The book is aimed at those who are suffering the stress and hard work of job hunting, with step by step guides to help them get the job they want.
Sasa, who has a special interest in employment issues, said: “While we can’t guarantee that reading this book will help you get every job you apply for, it will certainly give you a head start when it comes to getting the attention of prospective employers.”
The books covers how and where to look for a job, preparing your CV, the application process, techniques for interview and how to deal with the outcome –whether you are successful or not.
You may also want to watch:
Published by Need2Know, the book is available at Archway Bookshop in Axminster.
Alternatively, visit www.need2knowbooks.co.uk or call 01733 898103 or email email@example.com It is also available through Amazon.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Community unites to back historic market town charter celebration
- 3 Come and join us at village fayre, say organisers
- 4 Pennies from heaven! Crowds prove it's still the hottest ticket in town
- 5 Amazing ultra challenges for Axe Valley Runners
- 6 Flower show is back after two-year break
- 7 Fantastic return for the Seaton Parkrun
- 8 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 9 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 10 Your chance to be crowned top artist