Kilmington author releases book to help find work
A KILMINGTON woman has written a book to help people find work during the recession.
Freelance journalist and author Sasa Jankovic has released her book Applying for a Job – The Essential Guide.
The book is aimed at those who are suffering the stress and hard work of job hunting, with step by step guides to help them get the job they want.
Sasa, who has a special interest in employment issues, said: “While we can’t guarantee that reading this book will help you get every job you apply for, it will certainly give you a head start when it comes to getting the attention of prospective employers.”
The books covers how and where to look for a job, preparing your CV, the application process, techniques for interview and how to deal with the outcome –whether you are successful or not.
You may also want to watch:
Published by Need2Know, the book is available at Archway Bookshop in Axminster.
Alternatively, visit www.need2knowbooks.co.uk or call 01733 898103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org It is also available through Amazon.
- 1 School recognised for appliance of science
- 2 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 3 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 4 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 5 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 6 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 7 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 8 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 9 Axminster progress in the Devon Senior Cup
- 10 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges