Kilmington author releases book to help find work
A KILMINGTON woman has written a book to help people find work during the recession.
Freelance journalist and author Sasa Jankovic has released her book Applying for a Job – The Essential Guide.
The book is aimed at those who are suffering the stress and hard work of job hunting, with step by step guides to help them get the job they want.
Sasa, who has a special interest in employment issues, said: “While we can’t guarantee that reading this book will help you get every job you apply for, it will certainly give you a head start when it comes to getting the attention of prospective employers.”
The books covers how and where to look for a job, preparing your CV, the application process, techniques for interview and how to deal with the outcome –whether you are successful or not.
Published by Need2Know, the book is available at Archway Bookshop in Axminster.
Alternatively, visit www.need2knowbooks.co.uk or call 01733 898103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org It is also available through Amazon.
- 1 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 2 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 3 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 4 Colyton decides on new neighbourhood development plan
- 5 Charity golf circus on the Honiton greens
- 6 UPDATE: Missing woman found after police appeal
- 7 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 8 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers