Kitchen blaze at Axminster

PUBLISHED: 11:34 06 September 2012

Axminster fire station

Axminster fire station

Archant

Firefighters from Lyme Regis and Axminster called to house in King Edward Road

Firefighters were called to a kitchen blaze at a house in Axminster at around 6pm yesterday evening (Wednesday, September 5).

Appliances from Axminster and Lyme Regis attended the incident in King Edward Road.

On arrival the crews confirmed that the fire was already out and carried out an inspection to make sure everything was safe.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald