Kitchen blaze at Axminster

Firefighters from Lyme Regis and Axminster called to house in King Edward Road

Firefighters were called to a kitchen blaze at a house in Axminster at around 6pm yesterday evening (Wednesday, September 5).

Appliances from Axminster and Lyme Regis attended the incident in King Edward Road.

On arrival the crews confirmed that the fire was already out and carried out an inspection to make sure everything was safe.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus