Kitchen fire at Axminster

PUBLISHED: 09:44 09 November 2016

Axminster Fire Engine

Axminster Fire Engine

Archant

Three fire appliances attend blaze involving a washing machine

Three fire crews were called to a kitchen fire at a house at The Cricketers in Axminster yesterday afternoon (Tuesday, November 6).

The blaze, which involved a washing machine, was out on arrival.

The firefighters carried the appliance outside and made sure the area was safe before leaving.

The cause of the fire, at around 3pm, was accidental.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Most Read

Latest from the Midweek Herald