Kitchen fire in Honiton

PUBLISHED: 09:46 12 December 2011

Archant

Man suffers smoke inhalation.

A man was treated for smoke inhalation following a kitchen fire in Honiton.

Two fire appliances from Honiton attended the incident on Friday, at 6.49pm, in All Saints Court.

The man involved was treated at the scene by ambulance crews.

The fire involved a chip pan and firefighters removed the cooker to the open air and made the scene safe.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald