Kitchen fire, Seaton

PUBLISHED: 10:15 15 March 2010 | UPDATED: 01:02 16 June 2010

A KITCHEN caught fire in Seaton after cooking was left unattended on Saturday, March 13.

A KITCHEN caught fire in Seaton after cooking was left unattended on Saturday, March 13.

Firefighters from Seaton and Colyton were called out to the address in Harbour Road at 10.30pm. Crews put the fire out and made the area safe.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Midweek Herald