Landlords at the Famous George, Seaton, welcomed
LANDLORDS at the Famous George in Seaton have thanked residents for their support. Vicki and Terry Wiblin took over from Eric Boot and Lisa Forbes in December of last year.
LANDLORDS at the Famous George in Seaton have thanked residents for their support.
Vicki and Terry Wiblin took over from Eric Boot and Lisa Forbes in December of last year.
They thanked customers, police and Seaton and District Licensing Association for welcoming them into the community.
Terry said: "I would like to thank everybody for all their help and support since we've been here."
You may also want to watch:
Vicky added: "We are grateful for all their help settling in and we hope to be here for the foreseeable future.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone