Learn to cook healthily at Axminster
- Credit: Archant
HALFF chefs are running more free cookery courses for local people
Axminster based healthy eating charity HALFF is planning more cookery courses.
They are running hands-on classes, the final two of which will be led by local chef Ian Simpson from the White House Hotel in Charmouth.
Organisers say it a great opportunity for people to learn more about healthy cooking and nutrition, as well as providing support and advice for people looking after those with specific health conditions.
Sessions are completely free, and all attendees will receive a meal for themselves, and anyone they care for, to take home.
You may also want to watch:
The next session is on Wednesday June 21 with the final session on Wednesday July 19, both from 11am to 1pm at the Masonic Hall, South Street, Axminster.
For more information go to the website at www.halff.org.uk , call the HALFF Food Hub shop on 01297 631782 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 4 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 9 Rugby on a rollercoaster of disruption
- 10 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring