'Leave Lilly alone' plea
A CAT called Lilly is causing a headache for Cats Protection volunteers in Honiton. Members of the public keep mistaking the 19-year-old moggy as a stray and handing her into the the charity s High Street shop.
A CAT called Lilly is causing a headache for Cats Protection volunteers in Honiton.
Members of the public keep mistaking the 19-year-old moggy as a stray and handing her into the the charity's High Street shop.
In fact, Lilly, who is described as very skinny, is not a stray.
She lives above Richleys, in High Street, but spends time sitting in the street.
You may also want to watch:
Lizzie Manley, of Honiton Cats Protection, points out: "The poor girl has been handed in five times in two months, either to us or the vet.
"She is a traffic savvy tabby. How else would she have survived 19 years?
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 3 Hundreds of sites are earmarked for new development
- 4 Hot form in the heat at Axe Cliff
- 5 Property of the Week: Otter Mill
- 6 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 7 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 8 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
- 9 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary