Former bricklayer in Seaton wins major industry award
- Credit: Alex Perkins Photography
A former bricklayer, who worked his way up to site manager with a national housebuilder, has achieved industry recognition for his hard work at a Seaton development.
Lee Woodward, site manager at Bovis Homes' Pebble Beach development, off Harbour Road, won a National House Building Council's (NHBC) Pride in the Job Quality Award 2019, for excellence in on-site management.
He received the accolade at the South West region awards, after being selected from more than 16,000 site managers from across the country.
Lee, who was appointed site manager at Pebble Beach 18 months ago, said: "To have won this NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Award is just brilliant. To have that recognition for all the hard work you put in.
"My site team and I have been working towards this for some time. We know the standard that is expected on site and we are all working to that standard.
You may also want to watch:
"I love the job and the responsibility, the team spirit and seeing happy customers. I always want to learn and Bovis Homes is a great employer for this and has supported me through every course available."
Lee joined Pebble Beach as an assistant site manager two-
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 6 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding
and-a-half years ago.
There are a range of two, three and four-bedroom homes available to buy at Pebble Beach. For more information on house types and the purchasing options available, click here www.bovishomes.co.uk