Legion thanks antiques festival organisers
busy and successful day for volunteers.
I would like to express thanks to the committee of Honiton Antiques Festival for inviting the Honiton branch of the Royal British Legion to provide refreshments during the Restoration Fair. It was a busy and very successful day.
Our special thanks must go to David Newton, of Honiton Clock Clinic, for pioneering such a well-attended event and for allowing the “Poppy Ladies” to show the Legion is still very much alive and working in the town.
Our thanks go also to “Miles Tea” for sponsoring coffee and tea during the day
You may also want to watch:
RBL Branch Treasurer
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Wildwood Escot ready for a frighteningly good October half term
- 9 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 10 Cranbrook prevail in local derby