Les Miserables - photo gallery
Talents of Honiton Community College students shine on stage during stunning performance.
Talented young performers at Honiton Community College took to the stage to bring a touch of West End magic to the town, taking on one of the longest running musicals.
Les Miserables is the college’s biggest and most ambitious production to date, with tickets selling out for the three sought-after performances. A strong cast of 33 performers gave it their all, impressing enthusiastic audiences .
The musical follows the story of convict Jean Valjean and the trials and tribulations of his life.
Alex Jackson, who played the lead role, said: “It is an absolute honour to be in such a legendary show. All the students pushed for us to do Les Miserables.
“It has been a lot of hard work and has been quite a challenge.
“We are all so proud of what we have done with the production.”
- 1 Hobby cannabis grower from Axminster busted after he 'got greedy'
- 2 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 3 Farmers' naked calendar is a smash hit for charity
- 4 Candidates lining up to replace Neil Parish in Tiverton and Honiton
- 5 Seaton gets set to celebrate The Queen
- 6 Honiton's oldest paper-boy retires
- 7 Honiton camera club hold snap meeting
- 8 Axminster Queens Jubilee events
- 9 Vanity Fair play to be performed at the Beehive
- 10 Aldi to take over Co-op site in Seaton
A film of the show was recorded and is now available to buy on DVD from the college.