Les Miserables - photo gallery
Talents of Honiton Community College students shine on stage during stunning performance.
Talented young performers at Honiton Community College took to the stage to bring a touch of West End magic to the town, taking on one of the longest running musicals.
Les Miserables is the college’s biggest and most ambitious production to date, with tickets selling out for the three sought-after performances. A strong cast of 33 performers gave it their all, impressing enthusiastic audiences .
The musical follows the story of convict Jean Valjean and the trials and tribulations of his life.
Alex Jackson, who played the lead role, said: “It is an absolute honour to be in such a legendary show. All the students pushed for us to do Les Miserables.
You may also want to watch:
“It has been a lot of hard work and has been quite a challenge.
“We are all so proud of what we have done with the production.”
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
- 9 Cranbrook prevail in local derby
- 10 Musical treat raises £800 for Afghanistan charity appeal
A film of the show was recorded and is now available to buy on DVD from the college.