Lib Dems ‘not the answer’
UKIP calls for election candidates.
Jon Underwood last week called for people to “Stand up and be counted” in appealing for candidates in the East Devon District Council elections on May 5.
I agree with him, but the Liberal Democrats are not the answer to the massive problems facing us now.
They are not the only serious opposition to the Conservatives; they came sixth in the Barnsley by-election last week.
The UK’s fourth largest party came second and has the policies that will help to solve the problems we were left with by Labour and which are not being addressed by the Conservatives.
You may also want to watch:
We too cannot yet contest every seat in the area and welcome anyone who is prepared to stand.
If you are, please contact me, or Jeremy Allison in Seaton. Come and meet us at our AGM on March 12 in Seaton where Trevor Colman MEP will be our main speaker.
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 4 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 Football in support of mental health
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
UKIP Axe Valley Branch