Lib Dems ‘not the answer’
UKIP calls for election candidates.
Jon Underwood last week called for people to “Stand up and be counted” in appealing for candidates in the East Devon District Council elections on May 5.
I agree with him, but the Liberal Democrats are not the answer to the massive problems facing us now.
They are not the only serious opposition to the Conservatives; they came sixth in the Barnsley by-election last week.
The UK’s fourth largest party came second and has the policies that will help to solve the problems we were left with by Labour and which are not being addressed by the Conservatives.
You may also want to watch:
We too cannot yet contest every seat in the area and welcome anyone who is prepared to stand.
If you are, please contact me, or Jeremy Allison in Seaton. Come and meet us at our AGM on March 12 in Seaton where Trevor Colman MEP will be our main speaker.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 8 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 9 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 10 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
UKIP Axe Valley Branch