Lib Dems ‘not the answer’
UKIP calls for election candidates.
Jon Underwood last week called for people to “Stand up and be counted” in appealing for candidates in the East Devon District Council elections on May 5.
I agree with him, but the Liberal Democrats are not the answer to the massive problems facing us now.
They are not the only serious opposition to the Conservatives; they came sixth in the Barnsley by-election last week.
The UK’s fourth largest party came second and has the policies that will help to solve the problems we were left with by Labour and which are not being addressed by the Conservatives.
You may also want to watch:
We too cannot yet contest every seat in the area and welcome anyone who is prepared to stand.
If you are, please contact me, or Jeremy Allison in Seaton. Come and meet us at our AGM on March 12 in Seaton where Trevor Colman MEP will be our main speaker.
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 3 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 4 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 5 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 6 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 7 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 8 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 9 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 10 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
UKIP Axe Valley Branch