Library closed for longer
‘Unavoidable delay’ in improvement works.
An ‘unavoidable delay’ means Honiton Library will be closed for two days longer than anticipated for improvement works.
The library, in New Street, closed on January 23 and was due to re-open on Wednesday, February 1.
However, it will not now open until 9am on Friday, February 3.
A library spokeswoman said the extended closure was “because of an unavoidable delay in installing equipment”.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “We apologise for any inconvenience.
“No fines will be charged on items due for return on Wednesday, February 1.”
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 7 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 8 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 9 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 10 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony