Library closed for longer
‘Unavoidable delay’ in improvement works.
An ‘unavoidable delay’ means Honiton Library will be closed for two days longer than anticipated for improvement works.
The library, in New Street, closed on January 23 and was due to re-open on Wednesday, February 1.
However, it will not now open until 9am on Friday, February 3.
A library spokeswoman said the extended closure was “because of an unavoidable delay in installing equipment”.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “We apologise for any inconvenience.
“No fines will be charged on items due for return on Wednesday, February 1.”
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 3 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 4 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 5 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 6 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 7 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 8 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police