Lifeboat team launch new year programme
- Credit: Archant
Seaton, Beer and District Branch of the RNLI announce their fundraising plans
Lifeboat supporters in East Devon will launch their new year fundraising programme later this month.
Seaton, Beer and District Branch of the RNLI’s first event of 2016 is an SOS table-top sale on Saturday, January 30, in the Mariners Hall, Beer, from 9am to 12.30pm.
The doors are open to sellers from 8am and there are still a few tables for hire at £6. Anyone interested should contact Ian Rangeley on 07813 043301 or branch secretary Wendy Cummins at email@example.com.
There will be a raffle and stalls and refreshments on offer will include bacon butties, tea and coffee.
You may also want to watch:
The annual general meeting will take place on Tuesday, March 1, at 7.30pm, in the Function Room at the Dolphin Hotel, Beer. Due to retirements there are vacancies on the committee and for volunteers to assist with fundraising.
“We thank everyone for their support in 2015 and we look forward to a busy 2016,” added Mrs Cummins.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 4 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 5 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 6 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis