Lights off policy is ‘creepy’
Money could be saved in other ways says Honiton resident.
Many residential areas in Honiton have now have had lights off for the last month or so.
It is creepy when you have to get up every morning and fumble to your car in the dark.
I feel very vulnerable. It would have made more sense to have turned off alternate lights on all roads. At Daisy Mount Roundabout all the lights are on, but cars have lights and at 5am there are few cars about.
Surely, money can be saved by stopping the practice of painting all the roads different colours?
You may also want to watch:
I don’t expect anyone on the council will listen to the working person or value our suggestions. But, then again, you never know.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 10 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope