Littletown children part of world record success
More than 12,000 children across the UK took part in organised sleepovers last Friday night.
A WORLD record attempt was broken at the weekend - and pupils from Littletown Primary School, in Honiton, took were part of the success.
Twenty-seven children from Year 2 stayed overnight in the school hall on Friday as part of The Giant Sleepover.
More than 12,000 children from across the UK took part in the event.
Supported by a wide range of youth organisations, the sleepover has raised cash for groups such at Girl Guides and St John Ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
Fun and games on the school field was followed by a picnic and then a film.
Children enjoyed breakfast at school before being collected by their parents at 9am on Saturday.
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 4 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 5 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers
- 6 Honiton u3a group tackles international art theft
- 7 Cafe boss bounces back after adapting to impact of virus
- 8 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands
- 9 Record-breaking weekend at Wiscombe Park
- 10 Community group invites people to volunteers fayre