Littletown pupils celebrate World Book Day
The Very Hungry Caterpillar makes a special guest appearance.
Pupils at Littletown Primary School got into the spirit of World Book Day and took part in a host of activities inspired by their favourite books.
The children were split into groups and took part in different activities inspired by their chosen book.
One group went out on their own wild rumpus, inspired by Where the Wild Things Are.
The Very Hungry Caterpillar also made a special appearance during an assembly.
You may also want to watch:
Schools across the district took part events to mark World Book Day.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 5 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 6 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 7 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens