Election 2017 - Tiverton and Honiton constituency: Neil Parish, Conservatives
- Credit: Archant
Four candidates are standing in the General Election, on Thursday, June 8, for the Tiverton and Honiton constituency. Neil Parish, Conservatives
Neil Parish said: “It’s been a privilege to serve the people of Tiverton and Honiton since 2010. I would be proud to represent you again as your MP.
“Since 2015, I have been chairman of the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Select Committee in Parliament.
“This position allows me to hold the Government to account on issues that really matter in our community, from farm subsidies to flood protection and animal welfare to air quality.
“This election is primarily about Brexit. And giving the Prime Minister the strongest possible hand to get a good deal in negotiations with the EU. I am supporting Theresa May as the best candidate for Prime Minister to lead these negotiations and the country over the next few years.
You may also want to watch:
“It would be a honour to have your support at the ballot on June 8.”
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 3 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 4 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 5 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 6 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 7 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 8 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 9 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 10 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend