Election 2017 - Tiverton and Honiton constituency: Neil Parish, Conservatives
- Credit: Archant
Four candidates are standing in the General Election, on Thursday, June 8, for the Tiverton and Honiton constituency. Neil Parish, Conservatives
Neil Parish said: “It’s been a privilege to serve the people of Tiverton and Honiton since 2010. I would be proud to represent you again as your MP.
“Since 2015, I have been chairman of the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Select Committee in Parliament.
“This position allows me to hold the Government to account on issues that really matter in our community, from farm subsidies to flood protection and animal welfare to air quality.
“This election is primarily about Brexit. And giving the Prime Minister the strongest possible hand to get a good deal in negotiations with the EU. I am supporting Theresa May as the best candidate for Prime Minister to lead these negotiations and the country over the next few years.
You may also want to watch:
“It would be a honour to have your support at the ballot on June 8.”
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 6 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 7 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 8 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 9 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 10 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad