Election 2017 - Tiverton and Honiton constituency: Neil Parish, Conservatives
- Credit: Archant
Four candidates are standing in the General Election, on Thursday, June 8, for the Tiverton and Honiton constituency. Neil Parish, Conservatives
Neil Parish said: “It’s been a privilege to serve the people of Tiverton and Honiton since 2010. I would be proud to represent you again as your MP.
“Since 2015, I have been chairman of the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Select Committee in Parliament.
“This position allows me to hold the Government to account on issues that really matter in our community, from farm subsidies to flood protection and animal welfare to air quality.
“This election is primarily about Brexit. And giving the Prime Minister the strongest possible hand to get a good deal in negotiations with the EU. I am supporting Theresa May as the best candidate for Prime Minister to lead these negotiations and the country over the next few years.
You may also want to watch:
“It would be a honour to have your support at the ballot on June 8.”
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 4 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 5 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 6 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 7 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 8 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 9 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 10 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life