Local man dies after Axmouth crash
- Credit: Archant
Police appeal for witnesses following two car collision on the A358, Musbury Road, near the village
A local man has died following a road accident near Axmouth.
The two car collision occurred just after 4pm on Sunday, March 16, close to Old Stone Lodge on the A358 Musbury road.
It involved a Honda Legend and a Jaguar.
The driver of the Honda, a local man in his 60s, was treated at the scene by paramedics and subsequently conveyed to the R D and E Hospital in Exeter where he died on Saturday (March 29). His name has not been released.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Jaguar suffered only minor injuries.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident and in particular to anyone who may have seen the Honda before the collision travelling along the A358. They are asked to call 101 quoting police reference 574 160314.
- 1 Village pub landlord helps feed vulnerable members of community
- 2 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 3 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 4 Property of the Week: The Manse, Seaton
- 5 Charity plant fair with plenty for gardeners and growers to enjoy
- 6 Keeping in time with the rest of the country
- 7 British Legion branch appeals for help to avoid closure
- 8 Virtual handicap race for Axe Valley Runners
- 9 Town group marks national u3a day in style
- 10 Virtual work experience programme for young people in region