Local man dies after Axmouth crash
- Credit: Archant
Police appeal for witnesses following two car collision on the A358, Musbury Road, near the village
A local man has died following a road accident near Axmouth.
The two car collision occurred just after 4pm on Sunday, March 16, close to Old Stone Lodge on the A358 Musbury road.
It involved a Honda Legend and a Jaguar.
The driver of the Honda, a local man in his 60s, was treated at the scene by paramedics and subsequently conveyed to the R D and E Hospital in Exeter where he died on Saturday (March 29). His name has not been released.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Jaguar suffered only minor injuries.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident and in particular to anyone who may have seen the Honda before the collision travelling along the A358. They are asked to call 101 quoting police reference 574 160314.
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 School old boy went above and beyond call of duty to honour ware heroes
- 3 Hourly weekday services resume on East Devon rail link
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Have your say on future development of village
- 6 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 7 Mark thanks Scouts for helping in the battle to beat polio
- 8 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 9 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 10 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery