Low paid worry about pensions
If A Smith can arrange a meeting with our Member of Parliament to discuss the allowances that MPs receive, count me in – because I would like to hear more excuses for the fraud that s been sold to the taxpayer. We have worked so hard to just survive on a
If A Smith can arrange a meeting with our Member of Parliament to discuss the allowances that MPs receive, count me in - because I would like to hear more excuses for the fraud that's been sold to the taxpayer.
We have worked so hard to just survive on a low wage; we have always paid bills, even when money was tight.
We are afraid of the thought of retiring without a pension, because what we put in the country's pot will no longer be full when we retire.
It may have been spent.
You may also want to watch:
All these MPs will laugh, because they have secured their futures on the backs of the taxpayer.
I am also curious to know how much a town counciller can claim, and how much they do claim as individuals.
- 1 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations
- 2 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 3 Latest news from Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 4 Wiscombe Park hosts a fabulous return to motorsport
- 5 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 6 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 7 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 8 Ian Hall retains Devon County Council seat
- 9 Ian Chubb retains Whimple and Blackdown seat
- 10 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
The rot has not all been uncovered yet
As someone said: "Its a shame Guy Fawkes didn't suceed."
Off wuth their heads, I say.
EDITOR'S NOTE: Town councillors' expenses are listed in full on page 6 of the Honiton edition.