Low paid worry about pensions
If A Smith can arrange a meeting with our Member of Parliament to discuss the allowances that MPs receive, count me in – because I would like to hear more excuses for the fraud that s been sold to the taxpayer. We have worked so hard to just survive on a
If A Smith can arrange a meeting with our Member of Parliament to discuss the allowances that MPs receive, count me in - because I would like to hear more excuses for the fraud that's been sold to the taxpayer.
We have worked so hard to just survive on a low wage; we have always paid bills, even when money was tight.
We are afraid of the thought of retiring without a pension, because what we put in the country's pot will no longer be full when we retire.
It may have been spent.
You may also want to watch:
All these MPs will laugh, because they have secured their futures on the backs of the taxpayer.
I am also curious to know how much a town counciller can claim, and how much they do claim as individuals.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Community unites to back historic market town charter celebration
- 4 Come and join us at village fayre, say organisers
- 5 Pennies from heaven! Crowds prove it's still the hottest ticket in town
- 6 Flower show is back after two-year break
- 7 Amazing ultra challenges for Axe Valley Runners
- 8 Fantastic return for the Seaton Parkrun
- 9 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 10 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
The rot has not all been uncovered yet
As someone said: "Its a shame Guy Fawkes didn't suceed."
Off wuth their heads, I say.
EDITOR'S NOTE: Town councillors' expenses are listed in full on page 6 of the Honiton edition.