Lunchtime concerts a big success
Thanks expressed to all those who helped or supported the events.
A huge “thank you” to all those involved in the Music @ St Paul’s lunchtime concerts this year - from the artists, Goldfinch Ensemble, Andrew Carter, David House, Gwen Martin, Paul Morgan and Stephen Bell, and particularly to Andrew, who liaised marvellously with all his colleagues to ensure interesting and varied programmes, to those who prepared the lunches, served them and washed up.
Thank you to all the programme sellers, Charles Pegman for producing eye catching posters and very informative programmes and Tom, who set out the chairs then cleared everything away afterwards with Ian’s help.
Most of all to all, thank you to those who supported the series and helped us to raise over �1,000 towards church funds. Final figures are not yet available.
Already, the Tuesday slots for the last Tuesday in July and all of August 2012 are booked and several have already been filled! We look forward to welcoming you all!
St Paul’s Church
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 3 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 4 Seaton's 'Hub Elves' replace loneliness with Christmas cheer
- 5 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 6 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 7 Green team monitor water quality levels after pollution fears
- 8 Internal bowls battle in national competition
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight