Lyme beach huts up for hire
- Credit: Archant
Seasonal and annual hire available at discounted rates, with some packages reserved for local residents.
Details of how to book a beach hut on Lyme Regis seafront for next year have been announced.
Residents can call the town council on Tuesday, October 3, between 10am and 4pm, and non-residents can call on Tuesday, October, 17, between the same times.
Residents will need to pre-register and obtain a reference number to get the benefit of early booking. They can do this
between now and September 29 by showing a current council tax or utility bill for a Lyme Regis property. To make a booking, call the dedicated phone line, 01297 443773, on the allocated days.
You may also want to watch:
Gateway Card holders can also benefit from a 10 per cent discount on beach hut bookings and must show the card at pre-registration.
Seasonal and annual hire is available at discounted rates, with some of these packages being reserved for Lyme Regis residents.
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 6 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 7 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 8 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 9 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
More information about beach hut hire is available on the town council website at www.lymeregistowncouncil.gov.uk/our-town/leisure-facilities/beach-huts