Lyme organisations invited to apply for grants
- Credit: Archant
Town council has more than £95,000 of funding available to help local groups
Organisations in Lyme Regis have less than a week to submit applications for major funding from the town council.
The authority has more than £95,000 available to meet funding requests from organisations that provide services and opportunities for the community.
Organisations are being invited to submit proposals for funding between £5,000 and £30,000.
Applications will only be considered from not-for-profit organisations providing services to those based in Lyme Regis.
You may also want to watch:
The deadline for applications is at midday on Monday, January 25.
Grant guidelines and application forms are available from the council office on 01297 445175 or on the website www.lymeregistowncouncil.gov.uk
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone