Lyme panto group set for summer show
Talented cast promise an evening of variety with lots of fun, laughter and music
LYME Regis Pantomime Society is busy rehearsing for its next big production – a summer variety show, starting over two days next week.
It is being staged at the Marine Theatre next Thursday and Friday (July 14 and 15) and the talented cast promise to provide plenty of fun, music and laughter.
And, as always, the players will be sporting a range of outstanding outfits thanks to award-winning costume maker Shirley Colley who is also producing the show.
The production will be repeated on August 14 and 15, at the Woodmead Halls, Lyme Regis, and all the profits from the show will go towards financing the annual pantomime next year.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available at Primary Colours in Broad Street.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 5 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 6 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 7 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 8 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 9 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder
- 10 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis