Lyme panto group set for summer show
Talented cast promise an evening of variety with lots of fun, laughter and music
LYME Regis Pantomime Society is busy rehearsing for its next big production – a summer variety show, starting over two days next week.
It is being staged at the Marine Theatre next Thursday and Friday (July 14 and 15) and the talented cast promise to provide plenty of fun, music and laughter.
And, as always, the players will be sporting a range of outstanding outfits thanks to award-winning costume maker Shirley Colley who is also producing the show.
The production will be repeated on August 14 and 15, at the Woodmead Halls, Lyme Regis, and all the profits from the show will go towards financing the annual pantomime next year.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available at Primary Colours in Broad Street.
- 1 'Unmissable' music show a treat for Beehive audiences
- 2 PM had to be cautious on next step, says MP
- 3 Farm opens gardens and wildflower meadows to support good causes
- 4 4 common roofing problems and how you can fix them
- 5 Walkers get ready to step out in the twilight for Hospiscare
- 6 Tim Martin of Wetherspoons wants government to offer visas to EU workers to help out in pubs
- 7 Axminster bowlers travel to Seaton for a challenging fixture
- 8 Royal College of Midwives calls for long-term investment in NHS staff
- 9 Leanne's charity pledge to spread the word on vision awareness
- 10 Traders repay public's support with a fortnight feast of fiver offers