Lyme panto group set for summer show
Talented cast promise an evening of variety with lots of fun, laughter and music
LYME Regis Pantomime Society is busy rehearsing for its next big production – a summer variety show, starting over two days next week.
It is being staged at the Marine Theatre next Thursday and Friday (July 14 and 15) and the talented cast promise to provide plenty of fun, music and laughter.
And, as always, the players will be sporting a range of outstanding outfits thanks to award-winning costume maker Shirley Colley who is also producing the show.
The production will be repeated on August 14 and 15, at the Woodmead Halls, Lyme Regis, and all the profits from the show will go towards financing the annual pantomime next year.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available at Primary Colours in Broad Street.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 5 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 6 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 7 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK