Lyme Regis Lifeboat Week - photo gallery
Mayor of St George in Bermuda joins 150th anniversary celebrations.
THE RNLI has enjoyed a fantastic week of fund-raising in Lyme Regis - joined by the Mayor of St George, in Bermuda, Kenneth Bascombe.
This year the popular event has held special significance - it is the 150th anniversary of a lifeboat service being stationed in the West Dorset resort.
A spectacular display from the Red Arrows launched this year’s programme of events.
The programme continues until Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
View the photo gallery by clicking the link (above, right).
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 4 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 7 Local Football Results
- 8 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 9 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 10 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton