Lyme Regis Lifeboat Week - photo gallery
Mayor of St George in Bermuda joins 150th anniversary celebrations.
THE RNLI has enjoyed a fantastic week of fund-raising in Lyme Regis - joined by the Mayor of St George, in Bermuda, Kenneth Bascombe.
This year the popular event has held special significance - it is the 150th anniversary of a lifeboat service being stationed in the West Dorset resort.
A spectacular display from the Red Arrows launched this year’s programme of events.
The programme continues until Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
View the photo gallery by clicking the link (above, right).
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 6 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding