Major water leak in Honiton
Pumping main bursts at top of Church Hill.
Water is cascading down Church Hill in Honiton following a major water leak.
A pumping main has burst close to the mini roundabout near St Michael’s Church and brown water is gushing into the road.
The water has reached the River Gissage and discoloured the water.
South West Water is en-route to Honiton - to turn off the supply to the main.
You may also want to watch:
Workmen from May Gurney are already on stand-by at the scene to repair the damaged pipe.
Although discoloured, the water is said to be ‘clean’.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 3 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 4 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon