Make dog owners pay
Two weeks’ ago, there was a letter concerning a three-year-old child falling into dog poo.
It’s very dangerous indeed and can cause blindness in a child.
These days, people don’t just have one dog, they have two or three.
At this time of year they are allowed on the beach with their pets. They let them off the lead and just let them go and do their dirt anywhere.
They can’t watch them all at the same time.
I think it would make them be more responsible if they had to buy a dog licence. Maybe �5 for one and a further �5 for each dog after that.
People would think twice about more than one dog per family, then they could look after them properly.
- 1 Caravan left 'severely damaged' by fire on A35
- 2 Aldi seeking approval for extension of former Coop site
- 3 Happy Hippos all set for Peninsula push
- 4 South West warning for drought issued
- 5 Kilmington driver admits injuring woman in Axminster crash
- 6 Honiton history: Four generations of the Hussey family auctions
- 7 Outdoor fire in Lyme Regis
- 8 Ottery St Mary - a shopping paradise
- 9 Seaton ladies storm into semi-finals of Top Club competition
- 10 How to see the last supermoon of the year this weekend