Make dog owners pay
Two weeks’ ago, there was a letter concerning a three-year-old child falling into dog poo.
It’s very dangerous indeed and can cause blindness in a child.
These days, people don’t just have one dog, they have two or three.
At this time of year they are allowed on the beach with their pets. They let them off the lead and just let them go and do their dirt anywhere.
They can’t watch them all at the same time.
You may also want to watch:
I think it would make them be more responsible if they had to buy a dog licence. Maybe �5 for one and a further �5 for each dog after that.
People would think twice about more than one dog per family, then they could look after them properly.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Village youngsters excited by opening of new pump track
- 5 Honiton golfers braving the changing conditions
- 6 Yellow weather warning for Devon
- 7 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 8 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 9 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 10 Lyme Regis Gig Club end season in style