Man and woman found dead at Dalwood named
- Credit: Archant
Forensic searches continue as police investigate the cause of the tragic deaths
Two people found dead at a property in Dalwood, near Axminster, on Sunday (May 10) have been named.
They were Jane McCartney, aged 59, described by police as ‘from the Dalwood area’, and Graham McCartney, aged 63, from Honiton.
Police are continuing to investigate the circumstances that led to the tragic deaths of this couple, but are not looking for any other persons in relation to the incident.
Family members have been made aware of their deaths and are being supported by specially trained police family liaison officers.
You may also want to watch:
Forensic searches continue at the address.
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 5 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 6 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 7 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 8 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis