Man and woman found dead at Dunkeswell
- Credit: Archant
Police say they are not looking for anyone else in connection with the incident
Police have launched an investigation following the discovery of the bodies of a man and a woman at a property Dunkeswell, near Honiton.
Officers attended an address in the village at 11.40pm last night (Wednesday January 4) following concerns for the welfare of a man and woman at the property.
On arrival officers found the man and the woman deceased.
Detectives have launched an enquiry into the circumstances surrounding both deaths. Next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A scene guard remains at the property while a forensic examination and searches are conducted.
Detective Superintendent Ken Lamont from the Local Investigation Team, said: “This investigation is at a very early stage and enquiries continue to establish the circumstances around the deaths.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon
“However at this time we are not looking for any other person in connection with this incident.”
Police are appealing to anyone who may have information in relation to this incident. Please contact police on 101, quoting reference 0229 040117.