Man and woman injured after ‘serious’ collision
- Credit: Archant
Female passenger sustains ‘serious multiple injuries’.
Police are appealing for witnesses following a ‘serious’ road traffic collision near Honiton.
A man and a woman from Exmouth were injured after a Ford Focus C-Max car was involved in a collision with a parked and unattended Honda CRV yesterday (Wednesday) evening.
Officers were called to the scene at 6.25pm
The 73-year-old woman, who was a passenger in the Ford Focus, sustained serious multiple injuries and was flown by air ambulance to Frenchay Hospital in Bristol.
You may also want to watch:
While the male driver of the car, who is also 73, sustained minor injuries and was taken to Musgrove Hospital in Taunton.
He was later released from hospital.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 8 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 9 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 10 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
The road was closed for five hours and the cause of the collision is being investigated by the Exeter Serious Collisions Investigation Unit.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision or saw the Focus travelling from the direction of Ilminster.
Anyone with information can contact MPC Gary Curran at Devon and Cornwall Police via 101, quoting log number 661 of 050613.