Man trapped after Honiton crash
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Firefighters attend the scene
A man had to be cut free from a vehicle following a collision in Honiton.
Fireighters and police were called to the incident at around 11.10am today (Wednesday), which involved two cars and occurred on the Old Chard Road.
Fire crews used hydralic cutting equipment to free the man who was trapped in the back of one of the vehicles.
A police spokesman told the Midweek Herald that the male’s injuries were “not life changing”.
You may also want to watch:
The collision involved a Renault Clio and a grey Peugeot.
Officers had to close the road for about two hours.
- 1 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 2 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters