May one suggest the rugby boots, Your Majesty?
Axminster Museum offers people the chance to dress - or even cross dress - the royals for a jubilee fashion parade
Prince Charles could soon be appearing at Axminster Museum wearing a frock.
And the Queen may be sporting her husband’s military uniform.
Curator Douglas Hull is inviting people to “dress the royals “as a fun way to celebrate the diamond jubilee.
Dummies of the Queen and her family are going on display with a variety of cut-out clothes for people dress them in.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hull said: “It’s our way of celebrating the jubilee. Everything I thought of before was so damn boring I decided we should simply have a laugh.
“I am inviting people to come and be a royal valet or lady-in-waiting and dress the royals - they can even cross dress them if they want!”
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 5 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 6 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 9 Wildwood Escot ready for a frighteningly good October half term
- 10 Long wait over as Honiton allotments are handed over to residents
The dolls should be available for their royal makeovers from at the museum in Church Street today (Wednesday).