Meet Matt, the acting sergeant at Honiton Police Station
Neighbourhood Beat role could follow.
MEET Matt Sinker. He is going to become a familiar face on the streets of Honiton.
The 35-year-old police officer is currently the Acting Sergeant of the neighbourhood policing team while Sergeant Martin Burrow is on sick leave.
Upon Sergeant Burrow’s return, it is anticipated that PC Sinker will step into the shoes Neighbourhood Beat Manager Ian Atyeo who is leaving the force.
PC Sinker was born in Manchester and grew up in Leeds.
You may also want to watch:
He has enjoyed a varied career with Devon and Cornwall Constabulary and has served in East Devon since 2008.
Previously, he worked in North Devon where he enjoyed stints in a number of units including response and CID.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Motorists urged: park sensibly, don't drive Devon residents mad
- 4 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 5 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 6 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 7 William conquers 200 books
- 8 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis