Meet Matt, the acting sergeant at Honiton Police Station
Neighbourhood Beat role could follow.
MEET Matt Sinker. He is going to become a familiar face on the streets of Honiton.
The 35-year-old police officer is currently the Acting Sergeant of the neighbourhood policing team while Sergeant Martin Burrow is on sick leave.
Upon Sergeant Burrow’s return, it is anticipated that PC Sinker will step into the shoes Neighbourhood Beat Manager Ian Atyeo who is leaving the force.
PC Sinker was born in Manchester and grew up in Leeds.
You may also want to watch:
He has enjoyed a varied career with Devon and Cornwall Constabulary and has served in East Devon since 2008.
Previously, he worked in North Devon where he enjoyed stints in a number of units including response and CID.
- 1 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 2 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 3 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 4 Sky's the limit for popular artist as new exhibition opens
- 5 Increase in hate crime across Devon and Cornwall
- 6 Honiton runners in the Studland Stampede
- 7 Jo’s family go the distance to support cancer charity
- 8 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon