Meet Matt, the acting sergeant at Honiton Police Station
Neighbourhood Beat role could follow.
MEET Matt Sinker. He is going to become a familiar face on the streets of Honiton.
The 35-year-old police officer is currently the Acting Sergeant of the neighbourhood policing team while Sergeant Martin Burrow is on sick leave.
Upon Sergeant Burrow’s return, it is anticipated that PC Sinker will step into the shoes Neighbourhood Beat Manager Ian Atyeo who is leaving the force.
PC Sinker was born in Manchester and grew up in Leeds.
You may also want to watch:
He has enjoyed a varied career with Devon and Cornwall Constabulary and has served in East Devon since 2008.
Previously, he worked in North Devon where he enjoyed stints in a number of units including response and CID.
- 1 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations
- 2 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 3 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 4 Latest news from Axe Cliff Golf Club
- 5 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 6 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 7 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 8 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 9 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 10 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary